A cup of coffee in the morning is a common ritual for most Los Angeles employees at the start of the workday. Many employees need a refreshing beverage, or a cup of coffee in the afternoon as a quick “pick me up.” Therefore, providing your employees with quality coffee in the break room is very important. A good cup of coffee in the morning can set the tone for the entire day. In other words, Los Angeles office coffee service is an important “perk” that you can provide to your employees.
Industry-Leading Equipment and Technology in Los Angeles Office Coffee Service
During the Covid-19 pandemic, many offices were concerned about germs in the break room. As a result, coffee equipment manufacturers started to offer touchless technology. This technology allows the user to brew coffee without touching the machine. Recently, many offices in Los Angeles are considering re-opening. Thus, keeping office areas germ-free is a top priority for most businesses. Many of the modern coffee machines offer touchless technology and other unique benefits. Here is a brief overview of office coffee equipment that we can offer:
- Curtis Brewers – Perfect for compact and small areas
- Cafection – Scan the QR code on the coffee machine display screen to make a cup of coffee. It can hold 10 lbs of whole bean coffee within three different cylinders.
- Bravilor Bonamat – Each cup contains freshly ground beans. The coffee is brewed utilizing a “reverse french-press.” This process provides the freshest cup. It also features an energy-saving mode.
- Starbucks® Serenade® – Get the genuine Starbucks experience with engaging content on the 17” display screen. This machine can brew up to 50 8oz cups per hour.
- de Jong Duke – Includes a high-volume system with two whole-bean grinders. It also includes an intuitive high-resolution touch screen.
- Newco CX Touch Pod Machines – Blend soluble milk and chocolate with individual PODS of coffee and tea. You can create coffee house quality beverages.
- Nespresso – Compact, and ideal for any office space
The state-of-the-art equipment and technology are just a part of the equation. Office coffee has become an integral part of the office culture.
Office Coffee Service Benefits to Los Angeles Employees
Los Angeles employees can find quality coffee breaks in the break room beneficial because:
- Employees can take a break. They come back refreshed, recharged, and ready to work.
- A coffee break can help provide a new perspective if they’re stuck on a project.
- Let’s face it, employees often end up talking about work in the break room. The coffee break can help them collaborate on ideas and find solutions to challenges.
- Quality coffee can promote employee satisfaction and retention. Furthermore, it can improve the office’s recruiting efforts.
- Employees can stay on-site for a coffee break, which can lead to increased productivity.
Create the Ideal Office Culture
Some Los Angeles businesses have created a “coffee shop vibe.” This consists of comfortable furniture and high-quality coffee in a relaxed setting. This environment gives employees ample opportunities to interact. To sum up, they see the true value in office coffee service. Please reach out to us if you are interested in office coffee services. We can help you find the perfect solution.
For more information about adding an office coffee service, micro-market, pantry service, or vending service to your Los Angeles break room, contact Premier VendGroup at 562-928-1301 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!