Thanksgiving and the holiday season is a time for people to be with family, friends, eat delicious foods, and take lots of naps. However, for many people, it’s also a time for reflection and gratitude. In that spirit, we’re sharing what we’re thankful for this year.
What we’re thankful for
This year has been hard on many Los Angeles businesses. However, no matter how challenging things became, here are a few things that we are grateful for and make us proud to work at Premier VendGroup.
- Our Los Angeles employees work together to get things done no matter how difficult the task. In other words, we understand the importance of teamwork and working together to reach our goals.
- Our customers know that we will go the extra mile for them to deliver superior service in the most responsible and efficient way.
- An experienced and knowledgeable leadership team. We’re grateful that they treat employees like family and guide the company with a steady hand.
The refreshment services
- Refreshment solutions that can be customized to meet your needs. Whether your looking to reimagine your break room into a self-service cafe with our Los Angeles micro-market solution or delight employees with premium coffee, we’ve got something for you. Additionally, you can offer free food in the break room through our office pantry service. It’s the ideal way to reintroduce employees back to the workplace and show them that they are appreciated. And, there’s always our reliable Los Angeles vending services whether you’re looking for traditional or healthy foods, snacks, or beverages in the office. Finally, we’ve also got our convenient and stress-free hotel pantry service for Greater Los Angeles area hotels.
- We’re grateful to be able to offer trendy new products for our customers to enjoy.
- Technology plays an important role in our business. That’s why we were grateful to upgrade our credit card readers to 4G. Ongoing technology upgrades are important to the success of our business, consequently, we’ll be upgrading our fleet of trucks next year.
Thankful for this business
To sum up, we’re thankful to be able to offer custom refreshment solutions that bring joy to Los Angeles area customers. After all, refreshments are our business but customer service is what we’re passionate about. We’ve been doing this since 1955 and we can’t wait to see what the future brings.
For more information about our office coffee, micro-market, pantry, or vending services, contact Premier VendGroup at 562-928-1301 or email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!